Services:- The services of this website www.olelearn.com ("Website") are available only to the registered users ("Users") on a single user basis, for a particular period of time on making the stipulated payment and abiding by the applicable terms and conditions.
- The said services are personal in nature and cannot be assigned or transferred to or shared with any other person.
- The services offered by OLE@eLearn the company that owns and operates the Website, are listed in detail on the Website.
- By registering yourself as a user and subscribing to avail the services of this Website, it will be assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to fully abide by all the terms and conditions of the Website as contained herein.
Further, by registering on the Website, you agree to:
(i) Make your contact details available to OLE@eLearn so that you may be contacted by OLE@eLearn for education information through email, telephone and SMS;
(ii) Receive promotional mails/special offers from the Website.
- In consideration of your use of the services, you agree to provide correct, precise, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as required by the service's registration form wherever necessary; and maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not up-to-date or incomplete, or if OLE@eLearn has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, OLE@eLearn has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the services.
Payment:- All payments have to be made to OLE@eLearn online.
- It will take 3 working days to process transaction & activate service.
- You must not make any cash payment under any circumstance.
- OLE@eLearn will not be responsible in case you ignore this and still make a payment to any unauthorised persons/accounts.
Pricing- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- All products are provided by OLE@eLearn on "as is" basis with no representations or warranties of any kind from OLE@eLearn.
Login- Please note that the login information for accessing the Website should not be shared by you with anyone else at any time.
- Please also note that especially with regard to the products purchased by you, the same have been licensed to you by OLE@eLearn for your own use only and you cannot share login or allow others to use the paid services.
- This will be a gross violation of the license terms governing the paid products.
Delivery Policy- Delivery means the digital delivery of subscribed content to the customers.
- Online digital delivery of content is through internet, i.e., solving the subscribed papers from www.olelearn.com website.
Cancellation and Refund Policy- As of now we do not provide any option for cancellation of products and/or services you have purchased or subscribed.
- Once a product/service has been purchased by you, we cannot provide any refund, either totally or partially.
- We suggest that first you go through "Trial Exam" before you subscribe to or purchase from OLE@eLearn.
- Refund may be provided by means of equivalent service but not in terms of money on submission of valid proof for non receipt of service. OLE@eLearn decision may be final & binding in this circumstance.
Use of Website- OLE@eLearn reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or refuse all or part of its services, for any reason without notice to you.
Disclaimer- The content of the website is not related with State Board in any manner. If similar content is found then its a coincidence.
- As a user of the Website, you understand and agree that all the services provided are on an AS-IS basis and OLE@eLearn assumes no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use of, nor any liability to update, the information contained on the Website.
- OLE@eLearn does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-obsolescence, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through the services on the Website.
- OLE@eLearn also does not guarantee that the services will be error free.
- OLE@eLearn disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, or any way related to:
(i) Any errors in or omissions from the Website and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
(ii) The unavailability of this Website or any portion thereof.
Limitation of Liability- Under no circumstances shall OLE@eLearn be liable to any User for:
(i) Loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use the Website, even if OLE@eLearn had been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, stated or otherwise. (ii) Special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever in any way due, resulting from or arising in connection with the use of or the inability to use the Website or its content / materials; and (iii) Claim attributable to errors, omission or inaccuracies in or destructive properties of any information.
No Liability- It is the effort of OLE@eLearn to ensure that the information provided on the Web site is accurate but does not guarantee or warrant its accuracy, adequacy, correctness, validity, completeness or suitability for any purpose, and accepts no responsibility with respect to the information on the Website.
- Any reliance on the service or database available through this service, is at the user's own risk.
- Though due care has been taken to make the database completely reliable and error-free, OLE@eLearn claims exemption from any liability arising out of any such error in the data base.
Copyright Information- All material available on this website including but not limited to, its design, text, graphics, screen shots, files and the selection and arrangement thereof is protected by copyright laws.
Rights and Permissions- Excepting for Private use and non- commercial use, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, in any manner, photocopied, or reproduced without prior written consent of OLE@eLearn.
- Any other use of materials on this website, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written consent of OLE@eLearn is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws.
- You will provide us information about yourself that will enable us to verify whether you are entitled to access and use certain information, materials and services available from the Web site.
- This information may also be used to enable us to enhance your Site visit, to assist you with customer service or technical support issues, or to follow up with you after your visit, or to otherwise support your relationship with OLE@eLearn.
- It is completely optional for you to participate.
- OLE@eLearn may request feedback in an online survey.
- OLE@eLearn uses your personal information for specific purposes only.
- The personal information you provide to us when using the Web site, such as your name, e-mail address or telephone number will be kept confidential and used to support your relationship with OLE@eLearn to notify you of special offers, updated information and new products and services from OLE@eLearn that we think may be of interest to you.
- Agents or Partners of OLE@eLearn who are given access to your personal information will be required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for OLE@eLearn.
- If you do not wish to use the Internet to transmit personal information you can mail or phone us, Details are provided under 'Contact us'.
Certain Disclosures- We may disclose / publish your personal information if required by OLE@eLearn for promotion , advertising etc.
Information security(i) We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
(ii) We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Revisions to this policy:- OLE@eLearn reserves the right to revise, amend or modify this policy at any time and in any manner.
- Any change or revision will be posted on our Website.